PARADE LINE UP: Line of March Order 2022 (this information to be updated closer to Nov 11th)
- City of Auburn Fire Department
- Auburn Area Honor Guard -
- Grand Marshal – Capt. Frank Peacock
- Bagpiper, Bruce Locken of The Scottish-American Military Society, Post 1921, led by Jerry Longs
- American Legion Post 84, Commander - Tim Worley
- American Legion Auxiliary Unit 169, Representatives - Anna Dobbins, Glenda Schultz, and Kathy Masters.
- Placer County Navy League of the United States, led by Rear Admiral Bonnie Potter
- Sacramento Div. of the Naval Sea Cadet Corps
- Elmer Washman, WWII Purple Heart, Landed at Omaha Beach, Normandy France on D-Day. Injured in Metz, France November 1945.
- Placer High School Marching Band - Drum Major Ava Lee, Band Dir. David Lawrenson
- Civil Air Patrol, Auxiliary of the US Air Force - led by Chris Fox
- Foothills Vintage Jeep Group - Restored WWII Jeeps and other Military Vehicles.
- Vietnam Veterans – a group of Vietnam Veterans who band together on Veterans Day for camaraderie at the Veterans Day Parade.
- United States Coast Guard – RO San Francisco – led by Salle A. Madison, PO1,
- WWII 1943 Marine Corps Willy’s MB Jeep, with Doug and Lotte O’Neil
- Don Dusart, US Navy and Chris Daley, US Air Force, both are Vietnam Veterans
in Don’s 1969 Camaro
- Auburn Hook & Ladder Company #1: 1951 Willy’s M38, 1/4 Ton Jeep Truck -
driven by Kurt Taylor; and a 1932 Ford Military Fire Truck
- Brookdale Senior Living of Auburn – Van with 7 of their Veterans
- Solstice Senior Living at Auburn – Van with 14 Veterans of WWI and
- Auburn Ravine Terrace – Van with 8 – 12 Veterans from all wars and conflicts
- Volunteers of America – led by Kia Phillips, VOA assists homeless Veterans and
their families with housing, employment, food and other support services
- Veterans of Foreign Wars, Post 904 – led by Commander J. D. Duenas
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Auxiliary Post 904, led by Auxiliary President
- Wreaths Across America- Marilyn Schneider, Location Coordinator w/reps from: Elks
Lodge 1691, DAR, SAR, Cub Scout Pack 13, Aub. Aviation Assoc., ALPost 84.
- Northern California Veterans Jeepers - led by Roger Hemsmeyr
- Auburn Host Lions - Craig Hollyfield driving a Classic Chevy K10 for "Feed the Hungry
of Auburn" serving Placer Co. since 1992
- EV Cain Middle School Marching Band - led by Music Director, Patricia Leftridge
- Placer County Sheriff's Search & Rescue - Katrina Kane, Coordinator, driving SAR Tahoe and Detective & Dive Team, Brad Gravely, driving SAR Truck w/boat.
- Auburn 49er Lions Club - led by Ray Arnold - Their main project is their free Glasses
for school children, elderly and veterans
- Sons In Retirement Branch 37 or SIRs - a non-profit benefit corp. for men.
- Kiwanis Club of Auburn - Tawnya McLavey & 20 members. Kiwanis is celebrating
their 100th year of service to the Auburn Community
- Knights of Columbus, Mother Lode Assembly Honor Guard the Patriotic degree
of the Knights of Columbus - a men's fraternal organization
- Sierra College Veterans Success Center - Daymian Helms and 5 coworkers - supporting veterans and their families through education "Together, we succeed."
- Cub Scout Pack 6 - Hanna Robbins, Scout Leader and 20 Scouts "Do their best
when facing challenges."
- Cub Scout Pack 57 - Sarah Gillmore, Scout Leader and 25 members "Always
prepared for an adventure."
- BSA Cub Scout Pack 31 - Shelly Chin, Scout Leader and 15 members from Granite
- 49er Service Unit Girl Scouts - Kathy Van Dam, Scout Master - 45 members from Auburn, Foresthill, Cool, Loomis, Penryn and Newcastle.
- Granite Hills Service Unit #143 - Marjorie Truppa, Scout Leader, and 50 members.
They have a tradition of service to those who defend our freedoms.
- Silver Paw Ranch - A non-profit that matches and trains service dogs and disabled/
injured veterans to help each other through life.
- Rocco Risucci, United States Air Force Veteran of Korean War
- Betty Samson aka Rosie the Riveter's Fan Club - Steve Elliott driving his 1914
Model T, WWI Survivor vehicle.
- Gold Country Harley Riders - led by Dave Perkins with 14 members on their Harley's
- Up Pageantry/Placer County Scholarship Pageants - Tami Uhler, Owner/Operator - 15
members. A Placer tradition at the Fair since 1937.
- West Coast Pageants - Toni Foster Fossum, coordinator with 15 members, they provide
community service hours as part of their contribution as good Citizens.
- Faithful Warriors Chapter of Christian Motorcyclists Assoc. - led by Wayne Warden
- American Legion Riders Chapter 84 - Bryan Johnson, President, Led by Fred Corcoran
and 20 Riders.
- END OF PARADE - Parade Director - Paula Celick